Student Account Forms
If you/your student has graduated with a balance in his/her account, print and complete this form to transfer the remaining balance.
If you would like to request funds from your/your student's account for an approved* expense, print and complete this form.
*Guidelines for use of Student Account Funds*
Funds from Individual Student Accounts may only be used for fine arts related activities/expenses while the student is attending ACHS. Some examples of appropriate expense are:
- School related fine arts expenses such as band/choir/orchestra/theatre camp fees, fine arts field trips, theatre fest, etc. For these expenses, fill out the form and the money will be directly transferred to the appropriate school fund.
- Fine arts related activities/expenses that are outside of school may include fine arts camps, private lessons, supplies (paint brushes, reeds, mutes, stage makeup, strings, etc.). Note that checks cannot be made out to individual vendors (i.e. private lesson teachers), but can be made out to companies/organizations (i.e. music store, university hosting a camp) or parents/guardians. For expenses such as lessons, parents/guardians should pay for the service and then submit the request form and itemized receipt as proof of payment.
When a student graduates, there are three options available for any remaining balance:
1. Request that the balance be transferred to a younger sibling attending ACHS who is/will be active in the fine arts.
2. Request that the balance be transferred to another student currently attending ACHS who is active in the fine arts.
3. Request that the balance be transferred to the APAB general fund to support the fine arts department and the APAB scholarship given annually.
Only scholarship money may be given to the student upon graduation for them to use for college and college related expenses.